Warung Online

Sunday, September 22, 2013

SHINee’s Key Thanks Fans for the Birthday Wishes soompah.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: SHINee’s Key Thanks Fans for the Birthday Wishes soompah.blogspot.com on Sunday, September 22, 2013

soompah.blogspot.com ® SHINee’s Key Thanks Fans for the Birthday Wishes

SHINee‘s Key turned 23 years on September 23 and made sure to thank fans for the well wishes.


On September 23, SHINee’s Key thanked fans through Instagram for the birthday wishes and shared a photo of himself posing next to his birthday cake.


He also added the following message, “It’s my birthday! So many people congratulated me and sent me notes of well wishes and encouragement – I’m trying my best to get to all of them <3 Everyone, I believe that it is not only your love that reaches me; but whenever you close your eyes and think about Kim Ki Bum and the thought warms your heart and puts a smile on your face – I’m confident that it’s my love reaching you too. I will always strive to be a bright, hard-working person- thank you and I love you.”


Screen Shot 2013-09-22 at 5.02.48 PM


He also shared another photo of Instagram with the caption, “I Love you too.” The note reads, “Ki Bum, wishing you a happy brithday. I Love you. Grandma.”


Screen Shot 2013-09-22 at 5.48.35 PM



SHINee’s Key Thanks Fans for the Birthday Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment