Warung Online

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SPICA’s Kim Bo Hyung Reveals Why She Was Dropped from 2NE1 soompah.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: SPICA’s Kim Bo Hyung Reveals Why She Was Dropped from 2NE1 soompah.blogspot.com on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

soompah.blogspot.com ® SPICA’s Kim Bo Hyung Reveals Why She Was Dropped from 2NE1

On the recent episode of cable channel OnStyle‘s “Lee Hyori’s X Unni,” which was aired on August 20, girl group SPICA‘s member Kim Bo Hyung revealed why she was dropped from group 2NE1.


During the show, Lee Hyori asked, “Do you know why you did not make 2NE1? Don’t you think there are members in 2NE1 who can’t sing as well as you?” To these questions, Kim Bo Hyung could not answer.


When Lee Hyori asked if she left YG because she was told to, Kim Bo Kyung answered, “I was alone in the office when CEO Yang Hyun Suk came in. He said that it wasn’t because I didn’t have what it takes, but because my color was different than that of 2NE1. I sat alone in the training room, and he came in and stayed with me to cheer for me.”


Fans that saw this episode commented, “I didn’t even know that she was a YG trainee,” and “I think Yang Hyun Suk was right.”


spica kim bo hyung x unnie



SPICA’s Kim Bo Hyung Reveals Why She Was Dropped from 2NE1

No comments:

Post a Comment