Warung Online

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

2AM Wanders Through Sadness and “Regret” in New MV soompah.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: 2AM Wanders Through Sadness and “Regret” in New MV soompah.blogspot.com on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

soompah.blogspot.com ® 2AM Wanders Through Sadness and “Regret” in New MV

The sweet quartet 2AM is officially back for the winter season as they release the music video for their newest title track, “Regret” from their new mini-album.


Seulong, Jinwoon, Jokwon and Changmin wows fans with their sweet and emotional voices as well as their dashing good looks for the “Regret” music video.


The video has all four members wandering through a desert-like landscape, looking melancholy and lost in thought. The lyrics of the song prove to be just as sad as the visuals with the chorus going, “I cry and cry and cry like this out of frustration / I cry and cry and cry like this again because I’m angry / What do I do? Don’t leave because I will die / What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?


The lyrics, melody and 2AM’s voices will certainly leave you feeling blue, matching the cold weather of the season. Make sure you check out the music video because there is indeed, a sad ending.


Check out the “Regret” music video below!



2AM Wanders Through Sadness and “Regret” in New MV

No comments:

Post a Comment