Warung Online

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Announcer Kim Bo Min: “My Salary Is Barely Enough To Pay for Coffee” soompah.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: Announcer Kim Bo Min: “My Salary Is Barely Enough To Pay for Coffee” soompah.blogspot.com on Thursday, October 31, 2013

soompah.blogspot.com ® Announcer Kim Bo Min: “My Salary Is Barely Enough To Pay for Coffee”

Kim Bo Min, who has in the past worked for shows such as “Golden Bell” and “Morning Forum,” recently revealed the harsh reality of earning a living as an announcer.


In the October 30 episode of KBS2 “Mamma Mia,” the announcer representing the same broadcast company expressed how precious she finds 100,000 Korean won (~100 US dollars).


According to her, she gets paid 5,000-8,000 KRW ( 5-8 USD) for every radio show appearance, and 20,000 KRW (20 USD) for filming a television show. As if this is not shocking enough by itself, the announcer added, “100,000 KRW can end up being an announcer’s monthly salary. After wrapping up the filming of a show, I can’t help but think ‘I just earned enough money to buy me a cup of coffee.’”


During the show, Kim Bo Min also shared a hilarious episode that is proof of the hectic nature of her occupation. She said, “Once I had to hurriedly eat my meal before going on air, so while filming the news I felt food come up to my nasal cavity. After filming was over, kimchi and ham came out when I blew my nose.”


Source (1)



Announcer Kim Bo Min: “My Salary Is Barely Enough To Pay for Coffee”

No comments:

Post a Comment