Warung Online

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Infinite’s L: “I’m Not Satisfied With My Looks” soompah.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: Infinite’s L: “I’m Not Satisfied With My Looks” soompah.blogspot.com on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

soompah.blogspot.com ® Infinite’s L: “I’m Not Satisfied With My Looks”

Infinite’s L opened up and shared what he thought about his own face.


On July 23, the members of Infinite made a guest appearance on SBS Power FM’s radio program “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time.”


During the live broadcast, MC Choi Hwa Jung mentioned, “I really like L’s smile. I can just die. His face is like an actor that comes out in a classic film.” She directs her question to L, “Are you satisfied with your looks?”


The idol replied, “No, I’m not satisfied. I often think that my face needs more personality.” He added, “I can’t be satisfied,” which the other members playfully “boo’ed” in return.


MC Choi Hwa Jung mentioned, “L has the arrogance suited for a gentleman with his kind of face. I think that’s attractive.”



Infinite’s L: “I’m Not Satisfied With My Looks”

No comments:

Post a Comment